Addressing God: A Study of Psalms
- Psalms, The Prayer Book of the Bible by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Praying the Psalms by Thomas Merton
- Answering God, the Psalms as Tools for Prayer by Eugene Peterson
- Open & Unafraid by W. David O. Taylor
Bono and Eugene Peterson : THE PSALMS – YouTube
- David’s Crown by Malcolm Guite (short poems inspired by each psalm. Just ignore the Latin if you aren’t familiar. ☺ )
- The Songs of Jesus by Timothy and Kathy Keller
- Praying with the Psalms by Eugene Peterson
- Walter Brueggemann. The Message of the Psalms
- Warren Wiersbe. Be Worshipful, Psalms 1-89
- Warren Wiersbe. Be Exultant, Psalms 90-150
- The Pilgrim’s Path by Elizabeth Head Black
- Stepping Up, a Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore
- Glorifying God for Who He Is, the Psalms by Warren Wiersbe
- Bookmark Front and Bookmark Back
- Timothy Keller in The Songs of Jesus: ask and write your answers.
Adore—What did you learn about God for which you could praise or thank Him?
Admit—What did you learn about yourself for which you could repent?
Aspire—What did you learn about life that you could aspire to, ask for, or act on?
- Guided Meditation : Psalm 23
- Music for Psalms